Powerwave using Shockwave Therapy
Studies show that more than half of all men over age 40 suffer from problems in getting and maintaining an erection. That percentage rises rapidly to 70% when men hit age seventy and above. Remarkably, 90% of all cases are caused by physical factors usually attributed to vascular diseases affecting the blood flow to the penis.
Powerwave, using Shockwave Therapy has been a powerful and safe treatment for those who suffer from ED. Blood work is required to see if there may be other medical issues that is contributing to your ED like hormone imbalances or low testosterone.
Two Great advantages of the new Powerwave treatment using Showckwave Therapy is that:
- It can be used in the privacy of your own home. No more embarrassing visits to the doctor
- It has also been shown to decrease pain in other areas of the body caused by arthritis, sports injuries and even migraines.
- What causes testosterone deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of testosterone deficiency or LOW T
- What changes occur in the body due to testosterone deficiency?
- How do I find out if I have a testosterone deficiency?
- How is testosterone deficiency treated
- What is the cost of testosterone programs?
- Where do I find a good testosterone doctor or clinic?
- Where can I get testosterone treatment online?
- Who shouldn't take testosterone replacement therapy?
- What are the side effects of testosterone replacement therapy?
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO SCHEDULE A FREE TESTOSTERONE CONSULTATION
Testosterone Therapy Medical Team
Dr. George Ibraheim
Dr. John Wolf
Rose Zegarra, PA-C