Treatment Info Request
Boost Sex Drive, Build Muscle, Lose Weight, Optimize Hormone Levels, Live Life with Enthusiasm
At the HGH & Testosterone Treatment Center you can get many types of Hormone Therapy. You and your physician will discuss which treatment method is best for you. We offer testosterone injections that are safe and effective, and importantly - produce immediate results. Testosterone injections are intramuscular shots, in which the hormone is injected directly into the blood stream. Testosterone shots or injections can help elevate your testosterone levels almost immediately so you can start enjoying the benefits of increased testosterone right away.
With over 25,000 patients, we have the best HGH Injections & Testosterone Therapy pricing. To get a Free Consultation, Hormone Pricing Info, and for more Growth Hormone and Low Testosterone Therapy information, fill out the Quick Info Request form.
:: HGH and TESTOSTERONE Q & A ::
- What causes a hormone deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of HGH deficiency or of LOW HGH?
- What changes occur in the body due to hormonal deficiency?
- How do I find out if I have a hormone deficiency?
- How is an HGH or testosterone deficiency treated?
- Who shouldn't take hormone replacement therapy?
- How much does HGH and Testosterone cost?
- Where can I buy HGH and Testosterone injections?
- How long does it take to see the results from hormone treatment?
- Do I need a prescription to purchase testosterone or HGH Injections?
- What are the benefits and side effects of hormone replacement therapy?
Talk to an HGH Doctor or Testosterone Specialist today!
Our Endocrine Specialists, Age Medicine Physicians and Urology Doctors have the answers to your questions about Bio-Identical HRT, Human Growth Hormone Therapy, Age Management and Anti-Aging Medicine.
About Human Growth Hormone Therapy
HGH Therapy provides many health benefits. When you age, your natural HGH production decreases and needs replenishment through hormone treatments using bio-identical or natural HGH using somatropin injections. The various signs and symptoms of aging become more visible as HGH levels decrease. Replacing HGH in Human Growth Hormone deficient adults with bio-identical therapy is our Anti-Aging Treatment Clinic's specialization. We treat patients with HGH, testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, HCG, thyroid and other important hormones to eliminate age related hormonal symptoms, and help reverse the adverse effects of aging. When implementing growth hormone with bio-identical HGH and testosterone injectables, you can expect your hormones be better optimized. Reducing body fat, increasing muscle mass, smoothing wrinkles, skin rejuvenation, stimulating collagen regrowth, better sleep, improved memory and vision, quicker workout recovery time, a more trim waist, more energy, better mood and a sense of well being are possible with hormone replacement therapy using bio-identical hormones. Real HGH, purchased legally and safely is a safe medical pharmaceutical drug used by Endocrine and anti-aging health professionals to effectively mitigate menopausal and andrpopausal symptoms and help reversing the aging process using the Human Growth Hormone.
What is HGH?
Human Growth Hormone is the master hormone produced in the anterior portion of the pituitary gland. It is made up of 191 amino acids. The amount of Human Growth Hormone naturally secreted begins to decrease with age. HGH is called the Master Hormone in the body because it regulates and controls other hormones of the endocrine system. Human Growth Hormone reaches its peak in early youth and teenage years. It decreases dramatically each year and by the age of 40, HGH Levels are reduced by almost 40% as compared to when a person was in their youth. With increases in HGH levels, a person can live a healthier more vital life which is why growth hormone is referred to as the youth hormone. Read more about one of the most important hormones in detail - HGH.
HGH Benefits Reviewed
- Increased Libido
- Boost in Energy
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Stronger Bones and Joints
- Healthier Skin and Hair
- Reduction In Body Fat
- Reduction in Belly Fat
- Better Vision and Memory
- A Sense of Well Being
- Faster Exercise Recovery Time
- Faster Wound Healing
- Improved Sleep and Rest
- Improved Cholesterol Profile
- What causes testosterone deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of testosterone deficiency or LOW T
- What changes occur in the body due to testosterone deficiency?
- How do I find out if I have a testosterone deficiency?
- How is testosterone deficiency treated
- What is the cost of testosterone programs?
- Where do I find a good testosterone doctor or clinic?
- Where can I get testosterone treatment online?
- Who shouldn't take testosterone replacement therapy?
- What are the side effects of testosterone replacement therapy?