HGH Therapy Can Help Men with Menopause & Menopause
Find an HGH Doctor's Clinic Near You and learn the benefits of Growth Hormone Treatment
Our Growth Hormone Centers have served over 25,000 satisfied patients. For pricing or more HGH Treatment information, fill out the Quick Info Request form.
About HGH Deficiency AGHD or Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency is the medical term for low HGH in adult men and women. Normally , a low growth hormone level is experienced during menopause and andropause. This can mean you experience age-related hormonal imbalance symptoms which directly affect your physiology, body composition, sexual health, mood and emotions.
Bio-Identical HGH Treatment
Bio-identical HRT or Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy can help restore normal HGH levels to alleviate symptoms, help you feel better, look better and live longer. HGH Therapy is becoming one of the most common age management treatment programs used by Endocrinologists, Urologists, Anti-Aging Doctors and Hormone Specialists.
This occurs because HGH plays an integral role in managing psychological feelings as well as in helping growth and other physical functions including sleep and sex to occur. Low HGH in adults can cause health problems like excessive weight gain, flabby muscles, loss of sex drive, low energy, bone loss (Osteoporosis), hot flashes, night sweats, wrinkled skin and dry hair, mood swings and depression.
Human Growth Hormone is a substance secreted by the pituitary gland, and it is responsible for more than just physical growth, it helps maintain and repair your muscles, bones, organs and regulate your temperature and metabolism.
An HGH deficiency can occur at any age and is characterized by low IGF1 levels in the blood when the pituitary gland doesn't produce enough HGH. A simple, fast blood test is used to diagnose low HGH and if your medical doctor has diagnosed you with adult growth hormone deficiency, a Hormone Replacement Therapy program using HGH injections may be implemented to treat this increasingly common medical condition experienced by patients with a growth hormone deficiency.
Listed below are some of the most common HGH deficiency symptoms.
- FAT - A higher level of body fat, especially around the waist
- EMOTION - Anxiety, mood swings and depression
- SEX DRIVE - Decreased sexual function and low libido
- ENERGY - Extreme fatigue and low energy
- SOCIAL - Feelings of withdrawal and isolation
- HEAT - Hot flashes, night sweats, sensitivity to heat / cold
- MUSCLE - Loss of lean muscle mass, flabby, loose muscles
- strength - Loss of strength, stamina and ability to exercise
- OSTEOPOROSIS - Reduced bone density and mineralization
- CHOLESTEROL - Negative changes in blood cholesterol (LDL)
- Patients with adult growth hormone deficiency have higher levels of low-density lipoproteins LDL's in comparison to their high density lipoproteins HDL's and higher triglyceride levels.
Potential Health Benefits of HGH Treatment
- SKIN - Increased skin elasticity, texture, and tightness.
- ENERGY - Increased energy and emotional stability
- BONE - Improved bone strength and mineralization.
- SEXUAL HEALTH - Increased sexual desire and frequency.
- MUSCLE MASS - Build muscle strength and lean mass.
- FAT - Decreased adipose fatty tissue and weight control.
- MEMORY - Improved mental acuity, functioning and strength.
- HEART - Improved cardiovascular strength and lower blood pressure.
- KIDNEY - Improved kidney function and other organ function.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM - Improved immunity and healing.
- HAIR - Improved hair and nail texture.
- CHOLESTEROL - Elevated good HDL and lowered bad LDL.
Best Quality HGH at the Best Possible Price
The HGH Injections we prescribe are only manufactured by the best FDA-Approved manufacturers including Pfizer, Merck, Novo-Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Serono, Genentech, Teva and Sandoz who are the major trusted producers of high quality injectable Human Growth Hormone medication products. These HGH suppliers offer a variety of growth hormone injection and drug delivery systems including refillable cartridge HGH pens, disposable injection pens, traditional vial and syringe. Ask your prescribing physician about the cost of the various HGH therapy programs and price of injections. The cost of HGH Therapy will depend on which growth hormone medication you are prescribed, the dosage required and the delivery method. The most popular HGH injections are Genotropin, Somatropin, Omnitrope, Nutropin, Tevtropin, Saizen, Serostim and Humatrope.
Legally Obtaining Human Growth Hormone
Get Real HGH Injections Legally - HGH is legal if you go through a licensed medical doctors and get a HGH prescription. You will consult a medical doctor who specializes in hormone replacement for men and women, you will get a physical exam and have your blood drawn to ascertain your current HGH hormone levels. You will also fill out a complete medical history form to document your symptoms and family history of medical issues. With this information your HGH doctor can make the determination as to the level and doses required for the HGH therapy you will receive.
Do you need a prescription for HGH Injections?
Yes, you need a prescription from a licensed medical doctor to get HGH drugs whether in person at the doctor's office or online. If you have a medical need and get a HGH prescription from a licensed physician for Hormone Replacement Therapy, you can have HGH injection medications shipped to your home or office by over night or second day delivery via Fedex or UPS.
If you have any questions about buying HGH, getting online, or ordering HGH medications with a prescription, please fill out the Quick Info Form or call the HGH Specialists at 1-888-663-1777.
HGH Deficiency is also known as Hypopituitarism a medical term which describes an endocrine health condition commonly attributed to age related hormonal imbalance and the aging process in men and women. During women's menopause and Andropause in men, the body’s ability to secrete sufficient amounts of Human Growth Hormone declines until symptoms of hormone imbalance gradually begin to be felt and seen.
Human Growth Hormone Doctors can help
During childhood growth hormone levels are very high to help spur growth and HGH levels remain high throughout the early years of adolescence and adulthood. During middle age, natural HGH levels start to decrease and body maintenance and repair become less and less effective as the aging process overtakes good, youthful health. since HGH is considered the master hormone because it regulates and controls many other hormones that comprise the endocrine systeme, a Human Growth Hormone deficiency can effect many other hormonal functions and low HGH levels is one of the primary contributors to premature aging and age related hormone disease. An HGH Doctor can help restore and replenish lost HGH with real somatropin injections and alleviate and even prevent many symptoms women experience during menopause and men experience during andropause, the male menopause.
HGH Replacement helps heal and maintain the body.
As Growth Hormone levels decline, your body's tissues and organs are not able to easily repair and replace old cells as quickly. Healing and cell regeneration becomes slower directly impacting the body, mood and mind.
Injectable HGH Self Injection and Pricing
With HGH injections hormone replacement patients can self-inject with an almost pain free needle giving the patient control over when to inject and vary the amount of hormone medication they need to apply or inject. This allows for more convenient administration of hormone medications to treat low HGH levels. Contact us at The HGH Hormone Center to ask the doctor for details and to get pricing for Growth Hormone Therapy including how to buy high quality HGH medications.
IMPORTANT: No Growth Hormone prescription will be provided unless a clinical need exists BASED ON REQUIRED LAB WORK, PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION, PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND CURRENT MEDICAL HISTORY. PLEASE NOTE, AGREEING TO LAB WORK AND PHYSICAL EXAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE A FINDING OF CLINICAL NECESSITY AND A PRESCRIPTION FOR HORMONE THERAPY, HORMONE REPLACEMENT TREATMENT OR PRESCRIPTION HORMONE MEDICATIONS INCLUDING TESTOSTERONE, HCG AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH INJECTIONS). These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion on the HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy website is intended to be nor should it be construed to be medical advice or hormone diagnosis. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any therapeutic program including HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy. Get more HGH Therapy Information Online
- What causes testosterone deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of testosterone deficiency or LOW T
- What changes occur in the body due to testosterone deficiency?
- How do I find out if I have a testosterone deficiency?
- How is testosterone deficiency treated
- What is the cost of testosterone programs?
- Where do I find a good testosterone doctor or clinic?
- Where can I get testosterone treatment online?
- Who shouldn't take testosterone replacement therapy?
- What are the side effects of testosterone replacement therapy?