Dr. George Ibraheim, DO – Medical Director
John Wolf Jr, MD – Medical Advisor
- Dr. George Ibraheim, DO is an Allopathic Osteopathic Physician.
- His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dr. George Ibraheim, DO is an internist with years of training treating and diagnosing an extensive range of diseases and illnesses in adult
- Dr. Ibraheim is trained in EECP Technology and Male Sexual Health issues.
- Dr. Ibraheim is also a PRP Certified Physician.
Ian A. Gillman, B.A.– Clinical Advisor
- Dr. Wolf obtained his MD from the University of Florida Medical School. He did his Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Tennessee/Baptist Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Wolf completed the Physician Training and Certification in Age Management Medicine by the Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation in 2010.
- He has over 40 years of experience in the medical field as an internal medicine physician and during the past 9 years he has specialized in
the areas of Age Management and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Billy Taylor, MBA, CHC – Clinical Advisor
- With a B.A. in Counseling/Psychology, Mental Health Therapies and Dual/Diagnosis Disorders from The Union Institute, Ian A. Gillman
has over 10 years of experience counseling and assisting clients with a variety of Mental Disorders and other presenting issues.
- Ian has been a Certified Addiction Professional specializing in Chemical Dependencies and Addiction Counseling.
- Ian has over 5 years of experience counseling clients on the latest Anti-Aging medical treatments and helping men and women with a
variety of sexual and health dysfunctions.
Rose Zegarra, PA-C – Physician Assistant
- Billy Taylor obtained his MBA from Nova Southeastern University and has a Bachelor’s in BA from Florida International University.
- As a Certified Health and Wellness Coach and Clinical Advisor, Billy has 4 years of experience helping hundreds of clients with their
health, nutrition, sexual ailments, and with symptoms of hormonal deficiency.
- Billy’s specialties include behavior and habit changes, science-based nutrition, and workout programs to improve his clients’ overall health
and well-being; working in conjunction with hormone replacement therapy for a holistic approach to improve his clients’ quality of life.
- Billy is Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Rose Zegarra has 15 years of experience as a Physician Assistant. Her experience includes Primary Care medicine, Endocrinology, and
- Rose is able to take complete histories, perform physical exams, write progress notes, order and interpret lab results and other
diagnostics, as well as diagnose medical and dermatological conditions and develop treatment plans.
- Rose can perform procedures including biopsies, EDC, suturing and ID’s.
- Rose develops treatment plans and follows up with patients on hormone replacement therapy.
- She is also skilled in providing IV infusion therapy as an alternative holistic treatment.
- Rose performs cosmetic procedures including Botox, dermal fillers, and laser hair removal.
- Rose is Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- What causes testosterone deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of testosterone deficiency?
- What changes occur in the body due to testosterone deficiency?
- How do I find out if I have a testosterone deficiency?
- How is testosterone deficiency treated?
- Who shouldn't take testosterone replacement therapy?
- What are the side effects of testosterone replacement therapy?